Place to sleep
How to effectively use the blur tool
You use blurring if you do not want something to have that sharp lines. It is also an effectively used tool to do away with wrinkles and other imperfections.
- Choose the Blur tool’s icon
- Make sure your brush is set on the correct size
- Work with enlarged image, this way the outcome will be much more realistic
- Be very careful with this tool as lots of people tend to overdo blurring and it shows.
- Only blur slightly not fully. Once you start overdoing it it’s hard to stop and go back
- Give your eyes and brain a break from time to time. Switch images then go back on it after a while to see how well or badly it looks.